What is a cookie and what is?
A “Cookie” It is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, Tablet, Smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which do not, and what can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the operation of internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website.
In any case, cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies use?
According to the entity that manages it:
– Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and which provide the service we request.
– Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain is not managed by us, but by other collaborating. As, For example, those used by social networks, external content like Google Maps or.
According to the time frame that remain activated:
– Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none will be saved on the hard drive of your computer. Information obtained through these cookies, they are used to analyze traffic on the web guidelines. In the long run, This allows us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and ease of use.
– Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website read them whenever you make a new visit. A permanent web has a set expiration date. The cookie will cease to operate after that date. We use these cookies, usually, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, For example, control the traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, make the process of purchase of an order, use security features, store content to deliver videos or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: Are those that allow you to access the service with characteristics predefined a set of criteria, as for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where accessing the service, etc.
– Website cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of services users. So your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, the advertising space that we could include in our web page.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information of the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation. Thanks to them, We know the habits of navigation on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How can configure or disable your cookies?
You can afford, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options Internet. If they do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website can be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS(iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android